Thursday, December 29, 2016

LIAM 303 – Let’s Talk About Self-Harm

{ http://ift.tt/2iJjIOu

Today we are going to discuss an uncomfortable topic that very much needs to be talked about. We are going to talk about self-harm, cutting specifically. This topic was suggested to me by a 17-year-old girl who listens to the show and asked me to talk about it since this is an issue with which she struggles. First, I’m so thankful for her bravery to reach out to me and her willingness to answer some very specific questions I had about cutting and why she does it. My hope is that, by listening to this episode, you will find comfort if this is something you deal with, or it will bring a greater awareness to you so that you’ll notice the signs that someone you love is struggling with this issue. Listen as I explain:

Listen on iTunes or Listen to/download this episode here:

Love the show? Click here to Tweet a shoutout!

Want to sponsor episodes of the LIAM podcast? Click here.

Mentioned in this show:

Subscription/Social Links:

itunes-subscribe-220x80  stitcher-subscribe 

The post LIAM 303 – Let’s Talk About Self-Harm appeared first on Life Is A Marathon : Life Coaching | Self-Esteem | Personal Development | Personal Branding | Positive Thinking | Community.



Self Esteem Feeds

No comments:

Post a Comment