Friday, January 27, 2017

Friday Favorites: Beauty.


Time to update on my favorite beauty products! I'm such a beauty product junkie, ever since high school and I dyed my hair every color and wore silver lipstick thinking I was so cool. Those 5 years I worked for Ulta were the best - new products every week! 

Cleaning: I absolutely love love love this balm, Take Off the Day Balm. It feels so luxurious on my skin, the Take the Day Off Cleansing Towelettes I use for my eye and lip makeup.  The Clarisonic Mia I use after I put on the balm, it's really gets deep to remove all the makeup.


I go back and forth between these two foundations, both have great coverage and lasting power. The Hourglass is great for drier skin, the Becca is better for oily/combo skin.


I use the Boo-Boo Cover-Up Concealer under my eyes to brighten, it's something I found in my Ipsy bag - which I still have listed as my #1 subscription bag. I like a light finishing powder, nothing heavy, and my sister recommended the It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Poreless Finish.


Spray tan fades fast from my face, theBalm Betty-Lou Manizer fixes my life on those days. If I could only live on two make up items it would be blush and lipstick, this NARS Orgasm Blush is a gorgeous soft color for every day use.


100% best eyeshadow kit ever, I just love a good matte shadow, I use every single color in here. Too Faced Natural Matte Palette


I've long been on a hunt for great eyeliner, I have a hard time getting close to my lash line because of my lash extension, but this liquid liner has a fabulous tilting handle for easy application.


I've become addicted to my LipSense lipstick - I talked before about how much I hated it the first time I tried it. Then I tried again and actually followed the directions.


My favorite colors are Bombshell {a great pink nude}, Rose Ice {frosty light pink}, and Caramel Apple {darker pinky plum}. I recently started carrying theses over at Ollie Mare, if you'd like help finding your perfect color you can email me {a selfie!} at olliemarieboutique@gmail.com


My recent hair color and cut is probably my favorite, but then again I love to change my hair pretty often LOL I've been digging it blowed out straight with a blow dryer and large round brush.


I switched my Pureology to this Redken Volume High Rise Shampoo & Conditioner, I like the volume it gives me without drying my hair.


On day 3 hair I like to take my Nume and curl it a bit, then fluff the crap out.


The Aquage is an old fav, but this Dirty Dry Wax Spray, stuff is pretty amazing, perfect amount of texture. Plus I feel like it lasts all day in my hair, I can re-poof as needed.


That's a wrap. Also be sure to stop by and check out my favorite faith based fitness shirts from Fit Darlings!




via Skinny Meg http://ift.tt/1XBLZZn

No comments:

Post a Comment