Sunday, June 18, 2017

Springing into summer

We have had a fun weekend! Nothing crazy eventful; but fun, nonetheless.

On Friday, Jerry, the kids, and I all had eye exam appointments. It was Jerry's first-ever eye exam, which I thought was just crazy! He's 36 years old, and had never had his eyes checked. The kids had never been to an eye doctor, either, but Noah started complaining about not being able to read the blackboard at school, so I knew it was time they went.

I got glasses when I was about nine years old.

This will end up being a meme somewhere,
I just know it! hahaha
My sight was pretty bad, and then I got contacts in middle school. In 2002, I used some money that my grandma had left for me and got LASIK eye surgery.

Read more »




via Runs for Cookies http://ift.tt/1jnmpOr

No comments:

Post a Comment