Friday, December 29, 2017

LIAM 399 – 2017 in Review

{ http://ift.tt/2C7Z4FI

My word for 2017 was “Harvest” and what an amazing year of harvest it was! As I look back over the year, I am in awe of the people, events, and circumstances that came as the direct result of seeds I had planted in years prior. In one case, it was 24 years prior! Enjoy this episode, as I recap the year and encourage you to plant seeds, reap a fruitful harvest, and follow your inner guidance to a life of joy!

Listen on iTunes or Listen to/download this episode here:

Love the show? Click here to Tweet a shoutout!

Want to be a patron/supporter of the LIAM podcast? Click here.

Mentioned in this show:

Subscription/Social Links:

itunes-subscribe-220x80  stitcher-subscribe 

The post LIAM 399 – 2017 in Review appeared first on Life Is A Marathon : Life Coaching | Spirituality | Personal Development | Positive Thinking | Personal Branding | Faith.



Self Esteem Feeds

No comments:

Post a Comment