Thursday, May 18, 2017

LIAM 342 – Do You Like Movies?

{ http://ift.tt/2qyQmJQ

Do you like to watch movies on the big screen in movie theaters? I do! It’s always interesting to be aware of sitting down in a theater with a box of popcorn waiting for the movie to start. I know where I am and what I am doing. When the movie starts and I get drawn into it, I completely forget that I am Bruce Van Horn and that I am sitting in theater watching a movie of my choosing. I become part of the movie. I lose my “I AM” consciousness. When the movie ends, I’m thrust back into my reality and I remember who I am and what I am doing. Many of us get completely lost and caught up in the movie we are watching in our minds. We think we are the movie, we think we are our thoughts and feelings. We forget that we are the observer of the movie and the creator of the movie. Listen as I explain:

Listen on iTunes or Listen to/download this episode here:

Love the show? Click here to Tweet a shoutout!

Want to sponsor episodes of the LIAM podcast? Click here.

Mentioned in this show:

Subscription/Social Links:

itunes-subscribe-220x80  stitcher-subscribe 

The post LIAM 342 – Do You Like Movies? appeared first on Life Is A Marathon : Life Coaching | Self-Esteem | Personal Development | Personal Branding | Positive Thinking | Faith | Spirituality.



Self Esteem Feeds

No comments:

Post a Comment