Wednesday, May 24, 2017

LIAM 346 – Why Do Airplanes Exist?

{ http://ift.tt/2qW7xoF

I was recently on an airplane with my good friend, Maimah Karmo. When we hit some turbulence, she got nervous. At that moment, I felt a story well up inside me which needed to be expressed. I knew I was not the originator of the story; it was my job to just be the channel and allow it to flow out of me. I turned to her and asked: “Maimah, do you know why airplanes exist?” What happened then was the beautiful unfolding of a story about why airplanes exist. It’s the same story for the explanation of why anything, including you, exists. Listen as I explain:

Listen on iTunes or Listen to/download this episode here:

Love the show? Click here to Tweet a shoutout!

Want to sponsor episodes of the LIAM podcast? Click here.

Mentioned in this show:

Subscription/Social Links:

itunes-subscribe-220x80  stitcher-subscribe 

The post LIAM 346 – Why Do Airplanes Exist? appeared first on Life Is A Marathon : Life Coaching | Self-Esteem | Personal Development | Personal Branding | Positive Thinking | Faith | Spirituality.



Self Esteem Feeds

No comments:

Post a Comment