Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Mini House Tour


Just a little iPhone tour of the new house! We had our final walk through and will officially close on the 16th. 


Split garages - one is a 2 car and one is a single. I call the big one cause I'm terrible at parking. 


Front door and my favorite spot - the 'mudroom' area with the built ins for jackets and shoes. Both of my children have an abundance of both thanks to an Oma who thinks they outgrow them monthly :)


Entry way.


To the right is Oliver office, lots of light!


Right past that is the laundry room, we also have enough room for our extra fridge {aka the chicken fridge!}.


Then we go past the stairs to the living room/kitchen.




Across from the laundry room is the 'dining' room which will be used for more of a family office/homework area.



Living Room - still need to get a mantle made.


Kitchen - absolutely love that we were able to get dark lowers and white uppers! Not a fan of the fixtures, but I'll wait until we move in to order any I just can't decide when I'm not living there and seeing it every day.


My kitchen gets lots of natural light and has the cutest little window seat to the right. Just need to find the perfect table!



Quartz counters - dark grey Blanco sink.



Master. Double the windows I have now which I love but going to be a small fortune to shade/curtain them all.


Masterbath. I was a bit worried about the dark grey flooring, but with the white cabinets I think it turned out great!



I am also pretty excited about a shower seat! We have the smallest little shower now and it's like upgrading to a king size bed for the first time LOL You'll never want to go back!


The house backs up to a greenbelt so our fence is not a privacy fence, Oliver is afraid everyone will see him naked so we need to get blinds asap. 





I'll continue with the upstairs another day!


Sources:

Paint: Sherwin Williams agreeable grey
Kitchen Counter: Quartz Lusso
Cabinet Colors Sherwin Williams Extra White and Mindful Grey
Backsplash : Interceramic Marble Mosaic {contemporary blend lantern}Bath
Masterbath floor: Interceramic Habitat Smoke 12x12








via Skinny Meg http://ift.tt/1XBLZZn

No comments:

Post a Comment