Monday, January 29, 2018

LIAM 402 – The Four Agreements

{ http://ift.tt/2EmjEzZ

Years ago, I was introduced to the book The Four Agreements, by don Miguel Ruiz. The book seriously challenged me to look deeply into my beliefs and my behaviors, my “agreements with reality.” I quickly discovered I had several agreements that were not serving me well, personally or professionally. In this episode, I break down the Four Agreements and show you how you can use them to create freedom in your life. Listen as I explain:

Listen on iTunes or Listen to/download this episode here:

Love the show? Click here to Tweet a shoutout!

Want to be a patron/supporter of the LIAM podcast? Click here.

Mentioned in this show:

Subscription/Social Links:

itunes-subscribe-220x80  stitcher-subscribe 

The post LIAM 402 – The Four Agreements appeared first on Life Is A Marathon : Life Coaching | Spirituality | Personal Development | Positive Thinking | Personal Branding | Faith.



Self Esteem Feeds

No comments:

Post a Comment