Sunday, October 23, 2016

So Fun! I Did the “By the Book” Interview for the New York Times Book Review.

bythebookpage

As an ardent book-lover, I always look forward to reading the Book Review in the Sunday New York Times.

So I was very happy to be asked to do the “By the Book” interview, a page of author q-and-a that’s one of my favorite parts of the book-review section.

In “By the Book,” a writer is asked several questions about his or her reading habits. I love talking about books, so I had tremendous fun tackling these questions.

If you’d like to know what books are on my night stand, or my dream author-guest for my podcast, or about the kind of book that I refuse to read, it here.

So many good books!

The post So Fun! I Did the “By the Book” Interview for the New York Times Book Review. appeared first on Gretchen Rubin.



Self Help Gurus etc

No comments:

Post a Comment