Thursday, October 26, 2017

Month 2 Completed on Phentermine, and Hitting it Hard


Today marks exactly one month since I started taking Phentermine, so I wanted to do a weigh in even though it's not my usual day for that (Sundays and the first of each month). I started phentermine at 258 pounds and in the first month I dropped 17 pounds (amazing to me!). The second month, I lost 7 pounds and am currently 234 pounds. After sharing my thoughts the other day about whether I'm eating too little and how I have tried to eat MORE than my hunger dictated once or twice a week just to keep from being too low overall, I got lots of feedback that just confirmed to me that I need to quit that. I need to just let this drug do its job and eat only to hunger, even if that's only 600 calories a day. I'm sure I will be hungrier on some days, but since this is possibly my last month being prescribed phentermine I am going to hit it hard and eat only what I need to. I'm also going to push the biking and walking because I laid off the exercise a bit last month (as the results show).

My goal for this third month on phentermine is to get the most weight off I can before having to stop taking phentermine, or having it stop working (which my doctor said is usually 3 months). Will see what I can do... and see what she has to say at my checkup next month! Thanks for all the input and support!



via Escape from Obesity http://ift.tt/1DEL8xy

No comments:

Post a Comment